Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fat Girl Walking!!!

My surgery is tomorrow!!  OMG, I cannot believe it!  Up to this point, my surgery has been "in the future".  A month, two weeks, 10 days... but now all of a sudden its TOMORROW!! 

((insert happy dance here))

I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!  I'm not very nervous for the surgery itself, as I've had three other major surgeries (a breast reduction when I was 19 and two c-sections with my sons).  I'm just so ready to get on with the rest of my life!  I'm so ready to begin the next leg of the journey!  I'm so EXCITED!!

This is me (without all the cheesy 80's goodness and the sexual references, of course)

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow! You and Me! I am a little nervous though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending many good vibes your way tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this song! Good luck tomorrow--you will doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete