Instead of whining about how hungry I am today (which, honestly, I'm not all that hungry anymore), I thought I'd make my Fat Girl Bucket List. But rather than a list of things I want to do before I die, it's a list of things I want to do after I lose the weight. So here we go...
1. I want to be able to cross my legs like a lady. I can do it now, but its quite difficult and uncomfortable.
2. I want to be able to ride ANY ride at Disney World. When DH and I were there a couple years ago, there were several rides we couldn't fit on. It was humiliating. I never want to feel like that again.
3. I want to sit in a movie theater chair without having to lift the arm rests or have them jabbing into my hips. Same with an airplane seat.
4. I want to shop in a non-plus-size clothing store. I want to be able to walk into any clothing store anywhere and be able to fit into at LEAST their largest size.
5. I want to get rid of my CPAP machine. No more sleep apnea for me after I lose the weight!!
6. I want to be able to see my collarbone and my cheek bones and my jawline. I know they're there somewhere...
7. I want to no be the "fat bridesmaid" at my sister's wedding in a few years. It may sound wrong, but I've been praying that she doesn't get married until I lose the weight. Everyone has seen the "fat bridesmaid" at a wedding. Its like watching a train wreck encased in satin.
8. I want to be able to wear my adorable b/w houndstooth coat that I bought but could barely fit into it. Its a sz. 18.
9. I want to have a normal body temp. At this weight, I am hot all.the.time. I sweat constantly and once I get overheated, I can't cool off.
10. I want to be able to fit back into my wedding gown. Granted, I was heavy when I got married almost 9 years ago, but nothing like I am now. I want to look HOT in that dress again before I give it away!
Ok, thats all I can think of right now. Just listing all of these things is making me SO EXCITED!
5 days and counting...