Sunday, November 21, 2010

SIXTY!!!


I am proud to announce to the world that I have officially lost 60 lbs!!  Five and a half months post-o, sixty pounds GONE, and I feel fan-freaking-tastic!!

At church this morning about 12 different people stopped to comment on how great I'm looking.  Its so weird to hear things like, "You're getting so skinny!" and "You look like a totally different person!" and "I didn't even recognize you!". 

So, sixty pounds down, 57 lbs. to go!  Over half-way there, baby!!!

6 comments:

  1. What an accomplishment! 60 pounds is awesome. I'm sure you feel like you are on top of the world. What a great feeling heading into the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS number! :) Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's stinkin fantabulous!!!! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's awesome that you've crossed the halfway point! I can't wait until I'm there too :)

    ReplyDelete