Monday, November 29, 2010

No News is Good News...

Not much to report on the band front. 

Thanksgiving didn't present any problems.  I got to eat a little bit of everything I would normally have during the holidays, just a lot less than in past years.  It was actually kind of refreshing to not have that "ohmygodiamsofullifeellikeiamgonnadie" feeling.

My weight is holding steady at 233ish.  I'm hoping to break into the 220s sometime this week.  I plan on going to the gym at least three times, so that should help.  Now if I could only keep my hands off the goodies in the teacher's lounge at work, and I'd be set!

So yeah, everything is same-old-same-old.  No news is good news, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your holiday went well! Sometimes when things are ho-hum it is a good idea to reflect on how far we've come.

    ReplyDelete