Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still here...

I'm still here.  Nothing much going on band-wise.  My weight bounced again after last week's smorgasbord of crappy holiday food at work.  Needless to say, I indulged.  And I paid for it.  This morning's weigh-in showed me .2 lbs from my lowest low a couple weeks ago. 

The boys and I are on winter break from school and work.  I feel like my entire food routine has been thrown into chaos.  I'm a better bandster when I'm on a strict schedule.   When my schedule is flexible, I cheat.

Now I'm off to get myself some breakfast.  Now that I'm not going to work every day, I keep forgetting to eat until somewhere around lunchtime.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all struggle when our routines change. Maintaining during the holidays is a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this post! I can't wait to get back on the routine with schools and schedules. I do SO much better when I have a routine.

    ReplyDelete