Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Need a fill AND a new low!

I'm going for a fill today.  I've lost virtually ALL of my restriction since my post a week or so ago about how tight I was.  I *think* it must have been my TOM (I don't get periods due to my IUD, so I'm never 100% sure).

Regardless, I've lost all restriction and am in need of a fill.  I'm hoping I get something a bit on the liberal side (at least .5 cc) but I guess its all up to my fill nurse, Becky.

On the plus side, I weighed this morning and have finally FINALLY gotten below 250 lbs!!!  I'll probably bounce up a little bit in the next few days, but for today I'm reveling in the glory that is 249.8!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS... i keep just floating right above 250 :(... i cannot wait until i am right there with you!
    on the other note - wow... it can happen that fast? this is scary! i am not established with the local fill nurse practitioner (just moved 7 hours away from my surgeon). :( hope she could get me in before i totally fall off the wagon lol!
    let us know how this fill goes. remind us how many ccs you have in currently? what # of fill is this? just curious!

    ReplyDelete