Friday, March 4, 2011

*sneaking in the back door, hopefully unnoticed*

Some of you might have noticed that my 5-Day Pouch Test didn't get past Day 1.  I suppose I owe you an explanation (especially those that were doing it with me).

Monday was supposed to be Day 1 and it started out just fine.  But right before I arrived at work I started to get a migraine.  I stuck to the plan for most of the day until 2pm when I started to get aura followed by a seven-hour migraine from hell.  I went home and slept off-and-on from 2:30-8:30pm and then again through the night.  I was nauseas, dehydrated, and generally nasty-feeling for the next 24 hours.  Basically, I needed to adjust the plan (aka stop it) in order to recover from the migraine.

I had every intention of re-starting on Wednesday, but I didn't.  Plain and simple, I was afraid it would trigger another migraine.  Plus, the scale started moving again so honestly I don't *want* to do the pouch test if I'm losing again. 

So, this is my explanation and subsequent apology to those out there that perhaps were counting on me to do this with you.

Forgive me?

6 comments:

  1. Don't apologize, you had other things going on...hope the migraine is gone now because those can be doozies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apology needed!! You have to do what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree 100% with Leslie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been?? I hope all is going okay! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope all is well!
    some of us are struggling and enjoy your approach to all of this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny!!!! Where have you been I do not personally know you but I have been worried about you!!! Hope all is well for you! Jane
    jsprandel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete